Tuesday, May 18, 2004

Missed the first team run

I woke up too late to catch the team on the first all team run. I had to do my 3 miles alone. Well, not exactly alone there are always people out on the trail. It was a little cold on Saturday morning but after I got started I warmed up pretty fast. I felt pretty good. I ran in the Asics and they still feel fine. I know the Saucony's will work above 12 miles and I'll have to see about the Asics but for now they are working out fine.

The family took a quick trip to Cleveland so instead of Monday's 20 min run I went out with my Dad who does a 2 mile walk everyday. It was an easy pace but there is a pretty steep hill just after you get started. It was cool to be able to spend the time with him.

I have yet to weigh myself this week. I've been hovering around 175 lbs so far. I expect that I'll be under 170 before too long. I really can't guess how far below so we'll see.

No general aches or pains going on, that could change because on the 29th there's a 5 mile run. That will stretch me some. I haven't really run over 3 miles in a very long time.

Later...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home