Thursday, May 13, 2004

Now that's a little better...

Today's run was better than Monday's. I started off a little slower and felt pretty good at the finish.

I'm starting to kind of catch the fever again. The first team run is on the lakefront this Saturday.

I also tried out a new pair of shoes. I had always been wanting to have a second brand to run with and last night while at Naperville Running Co. I picked up a pair of Asics. The feel of the shoe is very different. It actually fits better around my foot. It seemed like a lighter shoe but the salesperson told me there isn't much difference in weight between it and the Saucony. It's hard to believe that it gives the same support, the Saucony seems to be a more hearty shoe. For a short it felt fine, but I know that up to about 10 miles I can wear just about any shoe and after that I have to have the 'right' shoe. I'll keep working it out and try it on one of the longer runs to see how it (and in turn my legs) holds up.

Later...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home